Sunday 19 May 2013

Week 10 independent Study

This week I have uploaded everyone's model into our main environment and assembled all of the uploaded models.

Many of the components slipped out during the uploading process so I amended as many components as I could but some of the groped models had excessive number of polygons that they were not allowing me to exploded in SketchUp; my computer kept crushing, so I contacted people created models hoping for them to be able to handle.

It seems to have excessible number of  uploaded components shown due to the failer of the uploading process.

 They were the uploaded fine. 

The screen shot during the assembling process. 

Some of the textures dropped out of the components. 

And I tried to organise the main Crysis file for everyone to use easier. 
When the SketchUp models were failed to be uploaded into Crytek.
they were named as playupgrop**, which I deleted to make the folder neater.




Also I worked on creating flowgraph further in Crytek.

Addition to last week's flowgraph to calculate the distance from 1 point to the 2nd and 3rd.... and calculate the total distance... But I am not sure how to create a loop to calculate the total distance.




 I created this to understand how (logic:Gate) works, so that we will not have to hold the key.


This flowgraph is to show the structure of the building: Structure types get separated into different colours when "b" key is pressed and a selected components become highlighted when is is clicked with the mouse, this can only be done while the player is in the triggered area.

Here is a demo of the flowgraph.






No comments:

Post a Comment