Monday 10 June 2013

Week 13


Crysis and flowgraph: 


I worked on finalizing our whole Crysis file, unfortunately, we were not able to connect to Crytek's  server for the whole weekend. But somehow I was able to open my own Crytek engine, so I decided to create the new building in the new level.

The image is showing the progress of one of the presentations. 
I selected each object in 'select object' and renamed them in Rollup bar so that in the game I can show the names of each component when the player clicks the component with the mouse.



This is one of the flowgraphs. 
When "i" key is pressed the player is beamed to the blackout area which has the second building with the fluorescent colours, and bricks and plaster are moved down. When a component is clicked with the mouse it is highlighted, the texture appears on release and goes back to the fluorescent colour.





Also, I refined the model, some of the components could not upload so I re-worked those. 

I traced timber floors and firewalls

Plasterboard  needed to be amended.

plasterboard for ground floor.


Plumbing pipes and reinforcing meshes were not uploading onto Crytek because of the polygon numbers. So I  split the components into 2-3 and reduced numbers by using hexagons.
They are not as smooth as it used to look but they uploaded as a result. 

Water pipes needed to be re-modeled, others were ok when I separate it into several components.


Reinforcing mesh.

Reinforcing mesh and timber deck.


The frameworks were made into 3 components.


Images of the components in Crytek:

Timber floor:

Plumbing fixtures in Crisis:





No comments:

Post a Comment